When Twin Creeks Racing Stable's Graydar hit the wire three lengths in front in the $500,000 Donn Handicap (gr. I) at Gulfstream Park Feb. 9, it marked a milestone victory for his sire Unbridled's Song.
There will be more North American stallions standing in 2005 for $100,000 or more than at any time since the heyday of the 1980s. Fourteen Kentucky stallions will stand next year for a stud fee of $100,000 or more.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- A Look Back: Miesque's Second Mile Victory
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options
- Drosselmeyer to Remain in Brazil
- Bernardini Rules Fasig-Tipton Final Session
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Noble Bird Heads Field of Eight in Fayette