When Twin Creeks Racing Stable's Graydar hit the wire three lengths in front in the $500,000 Donn Handicap (gr. I) at Gulfstream Park Feb. 9, it marked a milestone victory for his sire Unbridled's Song.
There will be more North American stallions standing in 2005 for $100,000 or more than at any time since the heyday of the 1980s. Fourteen Kentucky stallions will stand next year for a stud fee of $100,000 or more.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever