When Twin Creeks Racing Stable's Graydar hit the wire three lengths in front in the $500,000 Donn Handicap (gr. I) at Gulfstream Park Feb. 9, it marked a milestone victory for his sire Unbridled's Song.
There will be more North American stallions standing in 2005 for $100,000 or more than at any time since the heyday of the 1980s. Fourteen Kentucky stallions will stand next year for a stud fee of $100,000 or more.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- Emperors Palace 2YO Sale Set for August
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress