When Twin Creeks Racing Stable's Graydar hit the wire three lengths in front in the $500,000 Donn Handicap (gr. I) at Gulfstream Park Feb. 9, it marked a milestone victory for his sire Unbridled's Song.
There will be more North American stallions standing in 2005 for $100,000 or more than at any time since the heyday of the 1980s. Fourteen Kentucky stallions will stand next year for a stud fee of $100,000 or more.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- New Standards May be Imposed on NY Stewards
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Taptowne Draws Rail in Well-Matched Razorback
- U.A.E. to Supply Horses for Chinese Race Day