Gunnevera rolled to a dominant victory in the Fountain of Youth Stakes on Saturday near Miami! Relive the excitement of the entire day at sunny Gulfstream Park, including dapper fashion, cashing big tickets and thrilling racing action.
Glennwood Farm's Tanya Gunther assesses the pedigree of Tamarkuz, a grade 1 winner and entering year sire of 2017 who was bred and raised on her family's farm.
Risen Star Stakes (G2) winner Girvin has put together past performances that hint at the combination of careful planning and needed adjustments required in Thoroughbred training.
The dark bay filly, born Feb. 17, is out of Roanoke mare Screamer and bred by Christine and Jay Hayden.
Dowsing, an unraced 4-year-old from the family of Domedriver, will stand at Holden Farm for $10,000.
Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation's board of directors has approved a 2017 budget of $1,483,542 to fund 11 new equine research projects, eight renewing two-year studies, and two career development awards.
It's early in the process but because the wording in a current Florida Senate bill would potentially outlaw ADW, industry leaders have quickly weighed in to make sure legislators understand how devastating that outcome would be for horse racing.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training