Gunnevera rolled to a dominant victory in the Fountain of Youth Stakes on Saturday near Miami! Relive the excitement of the entire day at sunny Gulfstream Park, including dapper fashion, cashing big tickets and thrilling racing action.
Glennwood Farm's Tanya Gunther assesses the pedigree of Tamarkuz, a grade 1 winner and entering year sire of 2017 who was bred and raised on her family's farm.
Risen Star Stakes (G2) winner Girvin has put together past performances that hint at the combination of careful planning and needed adjustments required in Thoroughbred training.
The dark bay filly, born Feb. 17, is out of Roanoke mare Screamer and bred by Christine and Jay Hayden.
Dowsing, an unraced 4-year-old from the family of Domedriver, will stand at Holden Farm for $10,000.
Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation's board of directors has approved a 2017 budget of $1,483,542 to fund 11 new equine research projects, eight renewing two-year studies, and two career development awards.
It's early in the process but because the wording in a current Florida Senate bill would potentially outlaw ADW, industry leaders have quickly weighed in to make sure legislators understand how devastating that outcome would be for horse racing.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt