More musings on the horse racing industry, and some unanswered questions. read blog
Racing's tote system is hampering growth read blog
Last year's Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Palace Malice will launch his 2014 campaign in the $250,000 Gulfstream Park Handicap (gr. II) March 8 at Gulfstream Park, according to Dogwood Stable president Cot Campbell.
Group III winner Bullet Train was represented by his first foal when a filly out of the winning Green Desert mare Viscountess was born Feb. 8.
- By Frank Angst
Clenbuterol is a hot topic as industry takes steps toward uniform medication rules. watch video
Connections of many horses have firmed up plans since last week, and other events have transpired, so let's see where they're going next on the Road to the Kentucky Derby. This survey covers over 90 horses.
Stallion Keep Up, Gulfstream Park, Santa Anita Park, Australia, Parx, Sunland Park & Groupie Doll's final race. view slideshow
Mapleville Farms and Sherry McLean stay stable in changing times. Download Now
Gulfstream Park, Stallion Keep Up, Santa Anita Park, Australia, Parx, & Sunland Park
A proposed ballot measure to let Kentucky voters decide whether to legalize casino gambling hasn't garnered enough support yet to gain state Senate passage, a key Republican legislator said Feb. 10.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park