The New York Racing Association jockey colony has donated almost $6,000 to the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation in 2013, the organization said Dec. 23.
One of the great mysteries surrounding the field of stem cell therapy is how the cells are distributed after being injected. Do they disperse evenly? Do they travel to the area where they’re needed? And how long do they stick around?
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Morris to Ride Mongolian Saturday in July Cup
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Regulators Consider Out-of-Competition Rule
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- 375 Yearlings Cataloged for Arqana Sale
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus