Edith Stanger received the AHC's annual Van Ness Award for her dedication to the Idaho horse industry.
Canterbury Park and the Minnesota HBPA announced a program July 4 to help horsemen earn cash during a shutdown of racing, caused by a state budget crisis.
Gary and Mary West have privately purchased Canadian champion Milwaukee Appeal from C. E. C. Farms and have retired her to their broodmare band.
There are a number of horses with fancy pedigrees in the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale. read blog
Key economic indicators for the U.S. horse racing industry maintained the status quo in June, with declines in total wagering, purses, and race days.
Two purse increases and continued success with a night racing program highlighted the 38-day spring meet.
Imagine the scenario: You've been training for the big competition all year. Your horse has never looked better, he's stayed healthy, and he's performing to the best of his abilities. You load him in the trailer for the cross-country commute in hopes of bringing home the blue ribbon and set off on your journey. When you unload your horse at yo...
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- 'Crook' 50th Black-Type Winner for Freud
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator