Edith Stanger received the AHC's annual Van Ness Award for her dedication to the Idaho horse industry.
Canterbury Park and the Minnesota HBPA announced a program July 4 to help horsemen earn cash during a shutdown of racing, caused by a state budget crisis.
Gary and Mary West have privately purchased Canadian champion Milwaukee Appeal from C. E. C. Farms and have retired her to their broodmare band.
There are a number of horses with fancy pedigrees in the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale. read blog
Key economic indicators for the U.S. horse racing industry maintained the status quo in June, with declines in total wagering, purses, and race days.
Two purse increases and continued success with a night racing program highlighted the 38-day spring meet.
Imagine the scenario: You've been training for the big competition all year. Your horse has never looked better, he's stayed healthy, and he's performing to the best of his abilities. You load him in the trailer for the cross-country commute in hopes of bringing home the blue ribbon and set off on your journey. When you unload your horse at yo...
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag