Tres Borrachos snapped a losing streak that spanned more than two years when he rallied from between horses and swept past favored Kevlar Kid to capture the $200,000 San Diego Handicap (gr. II) at Del Mar July 30
Favored Ben's Cat notched his third stakes win of the season July 30 when he caught pacesetter Cardashi by a neck in the $200,000 Pennsylvania Governor's Cup Handicap July 30 at Hollywood Casino at Penn National
Favorite Anne's Beauty found her best stride past mid-stretch to collar front-running Honey Chile close to home and register a two-length win in the $157,363 Duchess Stakes on Woodbine's Polytrack July 30.
Stay Thirsty finally grabbed his breakthrough win July 30 at Saratoga when he turned in a dominating performance in the $500,000 Jim Dandy (gr. II).
Zagora earned her first United States win in five starts when she charged home on the outside to tally convincingly in the $500,000 Diana Stakes (gr. IT) on the Saratoga turf July 30.
Much Rejoicing seeks her first graded stakes win as the lukewarm favorite in the $150,000 Royal North Stakes (Can-IIIT) on the Woodbine turf Aug. 1.
Midday took command two furlongs from the wire and easily held off Snow Fairy July 30 to win the $302,671 Markel Insurance Nassau Stakes (Eng-I) for the third consecutive time at Glorious Goodwood.
The jockey title at Saratoga will be named in honor of Hall of Famer Angel Cordero, Jr., a 14-time leading rider at the Spa, it was announced July 30
- By Vic Zast
Young crowd jams the track on College Day. read blog
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- New York Regulators Act on Drug Testing, Records Rules