With the values for stallions falling, yearling buyers won't be rewarded nearly as much as they were in the past when a purchase develops into a major runner. Read Blog
An Association of Racing Commissioners International committee will meet July 26 to hear opinions and testimony on use of race-day medication in racehorses.
Grade I winner Paddy O'Prado, who will enter stud in 2012 at B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm near Lexington, will be honored at Prairie Meadows Aug. 5.
Read what some participants in the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select yearling sale had to say about the market.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop