With the values for stallions falling, yearling buyers won't be rewarded nearly as much as they were in the past when a purchase develops into a major runner. Read Blog
An Association of Racing Commissioners International committee will meet July 26 to hear opinions and testimony on use of race-day medication in racehorses.
Grade I winner Paddy O'Prado, who will enter stud in 2012 at B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm near Lexington, will be honored at Prairie Meadows Aug. 5.
Read what some participants in the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select yearling sale had to say about the market.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Summer Hit Aimed for All American Three-Peat
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Hard Not to Like Seeking CA Score in Gamely
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Jockey Taylor Hole Rides 2,000th Winner
- Ostrolenka Appears Poised for Mike Lee Stakes
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
Most Popular Profiles
Trainer: Todd A. Pletcher
Owner: Alto Racing, LLC
Jockey: Javier Castellano