View races and people of Royal Ascot in England from the week of June 18, 2011. View Slideshow
Brazilian-bred Mr. Nedawi became the first horse to qualify for the Breeders' Cup Marathon (gr. II) this year following his two-length victory in the 1 9/16-mile Clasico Belgrano (Arg-I).
Haskin's Smarty Jones Tribute: The second installment recaps Smarty's Preakness victory. Read Blog
Under Caution sired his first winner when his son A. P. Caution won at Stockton June 17.
Officials at River Downs have announced the track will change its wagering format to offer 50- cent minimum trifectas and Pick 3s as part of their daily wagering schedule.
Veteran steeplechase trainer Dorothy "Dot" Smithwick died at her Middleburg, Va., farm on June 16. She as 82.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity