View races and people of Royal Ascot in England from the week of June 18, 2011. View Slideshow
Brazilian-bred Mr. Nedawi became the first horse to qualify for the Breeders' Cup Marathon (gr. II) this year following his two-length victory in the 1 9/16-mile Clasico Belgrano (Arg-I).
Haskin's Smarty Jones Tribute: The second installment recaps Smarty's Preakness victory. Read Blog
Under Caution sired his first winner when his son A. P. Caution won at Stockton June 17.
Officials at River Downs have announced the track will change its wagering format to offer 50- cent minimum trifectas and Pick 3s as part of their daily wagering schedule.
Veteran steeplechase trainer Dorothy "Dot" Smithwick died at her Middleburg, Va., farm on June 16. She as 82.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby