A well-attended summit June 13 at Belmont Park shed a lot of light on the research and international regulations surrounding the race-day medication Salix.
The Belmont slop produced yet another 3-year-old upset Read Blog
Jon and Joel dissect the Belmont Stakes from the break of the gate to individual horse performances. Horses such as Stay Thirsty, Ruler On Ice, Animal Kingdom, Shackleford and Mucho Macho Man. Watch Video
The Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association honored its 2010 accredited Louisiana-bred champions at its annual membership meeting June 10 in Shreveport.
Zayat Stable's Nehro, who finished fourth in the Belmont Stakes (gr. I), is scheduled to undergo surgery June 15 to repair a small chip in his right front ankle.
Ohio Gov. John Kasich has reached an agreement that will resume construction on casinos in Cincinnati and Cleveland -- and according to published reports permit video lottery terminals at the state's seven racetracks.
Latent Heat, a grade I winner, sired his first winner when his daughter Starship Flash won at Calder Race Course,
Education was the primary mission of the June 13 International Summit on Race Day Medication, EIPH and the Racehorse held at Belmont Park in New York.
A jockey who was suspended for five years in 2007 for possession of an electrical device has been reinstated to ride by the New Mexico Racing Commission on a probationary basis.
Jon and Joel dissect the Belmont Stakes from the break of the gate to individual horse performances. Horses such as Stay Thirsty, Ruler On Ice, Animal Kingdom, Shackleford and Mucho Macho Man.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- White Beauty Lineage
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience