Images from the 2011 Hong Kong Cup. view slideshow
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Dec. 12 the state's horsemen are responsible for a last-minute breakdown in plans for developer Morris Bailey to assume operation of Monmouth Park.
The final segment of BloodHorse.com's popular Talkin' Horses podcast for 2011 will take place at 2 p.m. EST Dec. 20, with two guests: Breeders' Cup president Craig Fravel and Steve Haskin of Blood-Horse Publications.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- HKJC Strikes Coverage Deal in Australia