The chestnut yearling, which is a half brother to 2010 Ohio Derby (gr. III) winner Pleasant Prince, brings $75,000.
E Dubai, who has 2010 progeny earnings of just over $3 million, has been purchased by Tarry Bratton's Ghost Ridge Farms for stallion duty in 2011 at the Felton, Pa., farm.
Genting New York officials, after turning over $380 million in licensing fee payments to the state, said they are prepared to quickly start construction on the Aqueduct casino project.
A fund has been established to aid the family of jockey Mark Villa, who was killed in an accident at Zia Park Sept. 25.
Churchill Downs Inc. president and chief executive officer Robert Evans will give the keynote address at the 2010 University of Arizona Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
He is scheduled to run in the Jockey Club Gold Cup (gr. I) Oct. 2 at Belmont Park.
The reigning Horse of the Year worked a bullet four furlongs at Saratoga's Oklahoma Training track.
The Ohio State Racing Commission has approved 325 live Thoroughbred racing dates -- 33 fewer than this year -- for 2011.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill