Jockey Norberto Arroyo Jr., arrested in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. last year for cocaine possession, faces a new charge of bail jumping after being extradited from Florida to appear in Saratoga County Court on June 25.
Hammer Time talks to WinStar Farm's Doug Cauthen about the upcoming yearling sales. Read Blog
A look at undefeated 2yo Aces N Kings, who was sired by a teaser. Read Blog
New York's new uncoupled wagering rule will be in place before the start of the upcoming Saratoga racing meet, the state's top industry regulator said June 25, and should be a boost for track handle.
He is the managing parner of Pedigree Consultants, and his role with that company will remain unchanged.
The grade I winner and successful stallion arrived at the equine retirement facility in Kentucky June 25.
- By Esther Marr
Beyond the Blinkers looks at the story of Stormy, a retired Thoroughbred racing homeful-turned hunter/jumper, who was given to an injured young girl when she needed him the most. Read Blog
We all know, it is not really a Win and You're In, as much as it is a Win and You're In if you're willing to pay the fees and travel expenses. Read Blog
A competitive buying bench helped the select weanlings sold during William Inglis & Son's Australian weanling and breeding stock sale gross Aust$7.026 million ($6,107,650 in U.S. funds).
Hall of Fame jockey Gary Stevens will be the keynote speaker at the National Museum of Racing's 2010 Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Friday, Aug. 13.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Lady Shipman Seeks Graded Win at Woodbine
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended