Awesome Again gelding scored in the May 8 Lone Star Derby (gr. III).
After the May 9 card, he was in a three-way tie atop the riding standings at Belmont Park.
Tanda held off favored Switch through the stretch to register her second straight graded stakes victory in the $100,000 Railbird Stakes (gr. III) at Hollywood Park May 9.
Tidal Pool heads the field in the $175,000 Black-Eyed Susan Stakes (gr. II) at Pimlico May 14 as the only 3-year-old filly in the field that ran in the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I).
Oklahoma-bred Hollywood Hit led all the way in establishing a track record for seven furlongs at Woodbine while winning the $147,038 Vigil Stakes (Can-III) May 9.
The 14-horse field will be determined using a three-tier process if all 15 are entered.
The son of Indy King works in company as he prepares for the Preakness (gr. I).
Favored Danon Chantilly proved himself Japan's top 3-year-old miler with an impressive win in the 15th running of the NHK Mile Cup (Jpn-I), shaving a full second off the stakes mark at Tokyo Racecourse on May 9.
Kentucky Derby Presented By Yum! Brands (gr. I) winner Super Saver is scheduled to work May 10 at Churchill Downs.
After the Finish Line will hold its 2010 annual charity fundraiser, "A Tribute to the Majesty of Thoroughbreds," on Aug. 5 in Del Mar, Calif. The reception and dinner will include silent and live auctions.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer