Prominent horse owner, breeder, and racetrack owner Richard Duchossois will be honored as the Thoroughbred Club of America's Honored Guest at the annual Testimonial Dinner on Jan. 9.
The 2011 Charles Heumphreus Memorial Lecture will take place on Jan. 29, 2011, at the University of California, Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine.
The circulatory system (heart and blood vessels) and respiratory system (lungs and airway) work together to provide oxygen throughout the horse's body, and to transport waste material from the horse's tissues. During exercise, the circulatory and respiratory systems are the mechanisms that allow the horse's musculoskeletal system (bones, conne...
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Dynamic Impact Nabs 'Hawk in Illinois Derby
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Kid Cruz Wins Tesio, Enters Preakness Picture
- Featured Horse Profile: Frac Daddy
- Reddam's Bond Holder Succumbs to Laminitis
- California Chrome Cruises at Los Alamitos
- Mr Speaker Takes Down Coolmore Lexington
- 'Bea' Changes Tactics, Captures Sugar Maple
- Kentucky Derby Stars Come Out at Keeneland
- Flashy American Flies to Sixty Sails Score
Most Popular Profiles
Trainer: Art Sherman
Owner: Coburn, Steven and Martin, Perry
Jockey: Victor Espinoza
Trainer: D. Wayne Lukas
Owner: Horton, Willis D. and Three Chimneys Farm, LLC
Jockey: Luis Saez
Trainer: Todd A. Pletcher
Owner: WinStar Farm LLC and Twin Creeks Racing Stables, LLC
Jockey: Javier Castellano
Trainer: Bob Baffert
Owner: Watson, Karl, Pegram, Michael E. and Weitman, Paul
Jockey: Mike E. Smith
Trainer: Michael J. Maker
Owner: Ramsey, Kenneth L. and Sarah K.
Jockey: Rosie Napravnik
Trainer: Richard A. Violette, Jr.
Owner: My Meadowview Farm
Jockey: Jose L. Ortiz