Even-money choice Cost of Freedom rushed to the lead for jockey Joe Talamo and never looked back in taking the $100,000 Vernon O. Underwood Stakes (gr. III) by 1 3/4 lengths in the Thanksgiving Day feature at Hollywood Park.
Dundalk 5 LLC's Dundalk Dust, the only 3-year-old in the field, rallied from last in a six-horse field to win the $161,250 Falls City Handicap (gr. II) for fillies and mares by three lengths at Churchill Downs Nov. 25.
Claimed for $14,000 earlier this year, 6-year-old Endless Circle paid big dividends in his graded stakes debut, rallying to take the $100,000 Fall Highweight Handicap (gr. III) by two lengths on Thanksgiving Day at Aqueduct.
Tattersalls December Foal Sale's second session, featuring solid pedigrees, remains even with last year's edition with three lots selling for 100,000 guineas or more
Topped by a Sakhee's Secret colt, the Tattersalls December Foal Sale began Nov. 24 with across-the-board increases in key statistical categories.
This Thanksgiving, one California owner is especially thankful for Eli, a donkey she nearly lost after he sustained a devastating pasture injury earlier this year. A dedicated veterinary team and many months of therapy led to Eli's return to her barn this year. Something else to be thankful for? Eli's case could represent a breakthrough in the use...
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival
- Thoroughbred Makeover Tickets Now for Sale
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- PA House Panel Passes Breeding Fund Revisions
- What's Going On Here: Internal Forces
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism