Daughter of Bernstein won Keeeneland's Buffalo Trace Franklin County Stakes Oct. 15; to be offered during F-T's The November Sale Nov. 7.
Now that the preps for the Nov. 5 and 6 Breeders' Cup have been completed, it is time to go over all the races and see who will be and might be showing up. Read Blog
It's time to look at the prospective Breeders' Cup fields for Saturday, Nov. 6
Coleswood Farm's Sea Rescue rallied strongly heading into the far turn and gradually edged away late to post a 57-1 upset in the $450,000 West Virginia Breeders Classic for state-bred runners Oct. 16 at Charles Town.
Led by Quality Road, Breeders' Cup World Championship contenders from the barn of trainer Todd Pletcher were hard at work at Belmont Park over the weekend.
Churchill Downs Incorporated announced Oct. 18 that Liz Harris will become vice president and executive director of the Churchill Downs Incorporated Foundation, effective Oct. 25.
Scientists have established the link between cribbing (also called windsucking) and colic, but a "causal" relationship between the two remains to be proven, say researchers from the University of California, Davis.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Industry Asks for H-2B Visa Program Support
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- BH 100: Commemorates
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Laurel Announces Winter Stakes Schedule
- ADW Company AmWest Joins NTRA