Relive the 2009 Breeders' Cup with our collection of photo galleries.
Through Nov. 8, the all-sources handle for the recent Breeders' Cup World Championships exceeded $150.2 million. The total does not include an estimated $24.75 million in exchange wagering handled by Betfair.
A complete look at the major runners on the two-day Breeders' Cup World Championships cards at Santa Anita Nov. 6-7.
Although she was back in her barn at Hollywood Park after her historic Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) win, Zenyatta was the hot topic the morning of Nov. 8 among those gathered at Clocker's Corner at Santa Anita, one day after they witnessed history.
Steeve Giguère, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVIM, a University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine professor and the Marguerite Thomas Hodgson Chair in Equine Studies, recently received the Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health Applied Equine Research Award for his research achievements. The award was presented at the 11th World Equine Veterinary ...
A ribbon cutting ceremony on Nov. 2 marked the unveiling of a new PET/CT (positron emission tomography/computed tomography) scanner at the Colorado State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital that is the first of its kind in any hospital in the world and the only PET/CT scanner dedicated to serving the needs of veterinary patients. The scanner is specia...
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam