Greg's Gold and Pico Central have joined the field for Sunday's grade I, $300,000 Bing Crosby Handicap at six furlongs on Del Mar's main track.
Mambo Slew, a two-time graded stakes winner on grass, has been retired from racing with a record of four wins from 15 starts and earnings of $282,180.
Racing New South Wales stewards opened an inquiry on Monday into the analyst's finding of benzoylecgonine, a metabolite of cocaine, in the urine sample taken from the 3-year-old filly Love You Honey, who finished unplaced in race seven April 25, 2005, at Gosford Racecourse in Australia.
- By Tom LaMarra
A representative of the most publicized betting exchange in the world indicated the company is actively seeking a partnership with the United States pari-mutuel industry.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. has catalogued 1,498 horses, including the 104 head in the first phase of the Farnsworth Farms dispersal, for its August yearling sale.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Honorable Duty Holds Strong in Mineshaft Handicap
- Convey Edges Out Winter Derby Victory
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91