Greg's Gold and Pico Central have joined the field for Sunday's grade I, $300,000 Bing Crosby Handicap at six furlongs on Del Mar's main track.
Mambo Slew, a two-time graded stakes winner on grass, has been retired from racing with a record of four wins from 15 starts and earnings of $282,180.
Racing New South Wales stewards opened an inquiry on Monday into the analyst's finding of benzoylecgonine, a metabolite of cocaine, in the urine sample taken from the 3-year-old filly Love You Honey, who finished unplaced in race seven April 25, 2005, at Gosford Racecourse in Australia.
- By Tom LaMarra
A representative of the most publicized betting exchange in the world indicated the company is actively seeking a partnership with the United States pari-mutuel industry.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. has catalogued 1,498 horses, including the 104 head in the first phase of the Farnsworth Farms dispersal, for its August yearling sale.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field