Barry Ostrager was re-elected as president of New York Thoroughbred Breeders Inc. during an organizational meeting Jan. 26 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Sir Cherokee, a grade II-winning son of Cherokee Run, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Dr. Michael Osborne, has assumed the position of chairman of World Racing Championships Ltd.
Day one of New Zealand's Premier yearling sale at Karaka began in the same manner in which pretty much every yearling sale in the world has ended over the past two years -- with a bang..
The Cornell University equine testing lab will now freeze urine samples for use as new tests for performance enhancing substances are developed.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Lani to Return in Al Maktoum Challenge Round 3
- Hartley, De Renzo Move Operation Into New Dimension
- McCraken to Miss Tampa Bay Derby With Ankle Strain
- A $300 Million Question at Pimlico Race Course
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 28, 2017
- What's Going On Here: Time Loves A Hero
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Bernardini Colt Among Horses to Watch at Gulfstream
- Illinois Board Approves $500K for Purses