Barry Ostrager was re-elected as president of New York Thoroughbred Breeders Inc. during an organizational meeting Jan. 26 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Sir Cherokee, a grade II-winning son of Cherokee Run, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Dr. Michael Osborne, has assumed the position of chairman of World Racing Championships Ltd.
Day one of New Zealand's Premier yearling sale at Karaka began in the same manner in which pretty much every yearling sale in the world has ended over the past two years -- with a bang..
The Cornell University equine testing lab will now freeze urine samples for use as new tests for performance enhancing substances are developed.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- JRHA Releases Select Sale Catalog
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000