Riskaverse rallied to win the $116,100 Sands Point Stakes (gr. IIIT) by a head Sunday at Belmont Park.
Scuderia Rencati's Falbrav stormed by Godolphin's Narrative in the stretch to win Sunday's Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at San Siro in Milan, Italy.
Saturday's national pick three wager sponsored by the NTRA and linking three races broadcast nationally by CBS returned $50.40 for every dollar wagered.
Hall of Fame trainer Neil Drysdale was suspended by Illinois stewards and Flying Dash disqualified from his win in the May 11 Hawthorne Derby (gr. IIIT) after a sample from Flying Dash tested positive for clenbuterol and promazine sulfoxide.
Millionaire Anet was represented by his first winner when his son My Own Groom won June 12 at El Commandante in Puerto Rico.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta
- Wild At Heart Makes Short Work of Buena Vista
- High Ridge Road Closes to Win Barbara Fritchie
- Miss Temple City, Lady Eli Put in First Works of 2017
- Imperial Hint Makes the Grade in General George
- Gunnevera, Three Rules Work toward Fountain of Youth