Golden Apples peels away from a class-laden Santa Ana field
Windward Passage, relishing the added ground, rolls to a one- length victory in the Rebel Stakes
Deeliteful Irving's win in Gulfstream's Pan American Handicap (gr. IIT) on March 23 was what trainer Todd Pletcher hoped for, but it wasn't what he expected.
Perfect Drift gets the perfect trip under Eddie Delahoussaye in winning the Lane's End Spiral Stakes
Proper Gamble rallied to beat Short Note by 2 3/4 lengths in Saturday's 10th running of the $108,600 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Aqueduct. Forest Heiress, the favorite, was a head back in third place in the six-horse field.
The four-race simulcast, which included the $6 million Dubai World Cup, from Dubai's Nad Al Sheba Racecourse on Saturday, March 23, handled over $2.7 million in North America, a 36.7% increase over a year ago.
Mrs. Henri Devin and Mrs. Biden Ashbrooke's 5-year-old mare Terre a Terre defeated Noverre by three-quarters of a length to win the $2 million Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) on Saturday night at Nad Al Sheba.
Street Cry shakes off his underachiever reputation with a resounding World Cup victory.
Nayef, a 4-year-old half-brother of Nashwan, earned his second consecutive group I win Saturday night, taking the $2 million Dubai Sheema Classic by two lengths over Helene Vitality.
Caller One won the $2 million Dubai Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) for the second straight year Saturday night at Nad Al Sheba as American-based horse swept the top finishing positions.
California-bred Grey Memo romped to a 3 1/2-length win in the $1 million Godolphin Mile (UAE-II) Saturday night at Nad Al Sheba, completing the distance in 1:36.69 on a fast track and under Gary Stevens.
Essence of Dubai kept Godolphin in the Kentucky Derby mix with a half-length victory over Chilean-bred Total Impact in the UAE Derby (UAE-II) on Saturday at Nad Al Sheba.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Aims to Give Summers First Win
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement