Hallowed Dreams, who began her career with sixteen consecutive wins, extended her current winning streak to seven Saturday at Lone Star Park, winning the $75,000 Miller Lite Stakes by 2 1/2 lengths.
Sunday at Rockingham Park
On Saturday at Churchill Downs, Beverly R. Steinman's homebred Colstar won the $172,800 Locust Grove Handicap (gr. IIIT) for the second consecutive year.
Hap retained his unblemished record for the current year, drawing off to win the $200,000 New Hampshire Sweepstakes Handicap (gr. IIIT) by seven lengths on Saturday at Rockingham Park.
Critical Eye swept to the lead in the final strides to win Saturday's $250,000 Hempstead Handicap (gr. I) by a neck over Jostle at Belmont Park. The win marks the second career grade I victory for the New York-bred daughter of Dynaformer.
The Lexington, Ky.-based Jockeys' Guild has dismissed its six office workers and six regional directors as a management team running the organization reviews its finances.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture