Saturday at Laurel Park
Claiborne Farm's homebred Watch rallied from mid-pack to win the $169,350 Cardinal Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs Saturday.
The Big Top has been taken down and racing's "Greatest Show on Earth" has moved on. But that doesn't mean there aren't any talented entertainers left in New York to provide thrills and chills for fans of all ages.
A weanling full sister to 2000 Horse of the Year and two-time Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) winner Tiznow sold for $950,000 early during Saturday's session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout
- Romans' Derby Pair Breezes at Churchill
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Familiar Four-Furlong Breeze for Weep No More
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses