Saturday at Laurel Park
Claiborne Farm's homebred Watch rallied from mid-pack to win the $169,350 Cardinal Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs Saturday.
The Big Top has been taken down and racing's "Greatest Show on Earth" has moved on. But that doesn't mean there aren't any talented entertainers left in New York to provide thrills and chills for fans of all ages.
A weanling full sister to 2000 Horse of the Year and two-time Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) winner Tiznow sold for $950,000 early during Saturday's session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes