The Internet Gambling Prohibition Act could be on the House floor soon, but then again ...
By Steve Haskin -- The latest wave of Breeders' Cup preps has hit the shore, leaving us with horses who are either one race away from the big day at Churchill Downs or going straight there off works. As of now, it looks as if there are going to be quite a few fresh horses heading to Kentucky.
Continued from part 1
Giant's Causeway, the son of Storm Cat who was upset Saturday in his bid for six consecutive group I victories, reportedly will enter stud at Coolmore in Ireland next year.
Jeepster had help in providing a third straight Olympic gold medal for Australia's Equestrian team in the three-day event. Yet the failed Thoroughbred upstaged his more vaunted equine team members to be an unlikely hero for Stuart Tinney, who had narrowly missed selection on the winning team at Barcelona.
Racing and breeding news and information.
The California Horse Racing Board approved a plan allowing jockeys and horses to ride with advertising on their silks and saddlecloths.
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale