Artax, champion sprinter of 1999 and winner of the Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr.I), is back in training at Saratoga Race Course.
Seth Hancock, president of Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., will be the honored guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's annual testimonial dinner Oct. 15 at Keeneland.
When the Kentucky racing circuit shifts from Louisville to Henderson next week, patrons and horsemen at Ellis Park will get a look at some of the upgrades that are part of a $600,000 capital improvement plan.
Oaklawn Jockey Club has purchased the assets of Turf Catering Inc., its longtime food service provider.
El Gran Senor, a son of Northern Dancer and sire of 49 stakes winners to date, has been retired.
Though officers remain the same, there are several new members of the board of the Kentucky Thoroughbred Association/Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders, which recently held its election.
Equibase Co. has acquired AXCIS Information Network Inc., a leading provider of electronic handicapping information through its TrackMaster brand.
General Challenge was established as the 9-5 morning-line favorite Thursday for Sunday's 61st running of the $1-million Sempra Energy Hollywood Gold Cup.
Godolphin's Curule will make his next start in a Belmont Park allowance race Friday.
Edward Evans' undefeated homebred filly Gold Fever will make her next start as the likely favorite in the 100th running of the $100,000-added Debutante Stakes.
Ruffian Breaks Down In Match Race
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Too Much Bling Yearlings Top Texas Sale
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Drefong's Win a Boost for Machmer Hall
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Monmouth Gets Donation, Alters Shipper Policy