Keeneland Association will implement a comprehensive online package.
The Maryland Racing Commission on Wednesday voted to allow more than one racing entity to offer home telephone wagering services.
It's a changing of the guard of sorts on the board of directors of the Thoroughbred Owners of California.
In his role as a consummate television trivia buff, Arlington International press box manager Zenner found himself making news after TV Land Network's "Ultimate Fan Search" came to Arlington on Sunday to film its Chicago quest for trivia nuts.
Thank you for visiting bloodhorse.com. As a guest to our site, your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, this notice has been posted to explain our online information practices and the way your information is collected and used at this site.
The House Banking and Financial Services Committee passed the federal Internet Gambling Funding Prohibition Act.
Freshman sires Maria's Mon and Signal Tap were represented by their first winners on the racetrack Wednesday.
Kelso Upset In Seasonal Debut
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- California Chrome Arrives at Arlington
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- Medal Count Retired to Spendthrift Farm
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- Lovely Maria Returns for Delaware Oaks
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- WTBOA Summer Sale Catalog Available Online
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Ben's Cat Aims for Fourth Parx Dash Victory
Most Popular Profiles
Trainer: Steven M. Asmussen
Owner: Stonestreet Stables, McCormick, Harold
Jockey: Calvin H. Borel
Trainer: Bob Baffert
Owner: Zayat Stables, LLC, Moreno, Mike and Moreno, Tiffany
Jockey: Mike E. Smith
Trainer: Art Sherman
Owner: Coburn, Steven and Martin, Perry
Jockey: Victor Espinoza
Trainer: Eric J. Guillot
Owner: Southern Equine Stable LLC
Jockey: Cornelio H. Velasquez
Trainer: J. Keith Desormeaux
Owner: Brehm, Erich, Detmar, Wayne, Michaels, Lee, Desormeaux, J. Keith et al.
Jockey: Kent J. Desormeaux