Churchill Downs Inc. and Duchossois Industries Inc., which owns Arlington International Racecourse, announced Friday an agreement in which the two entities will be merged.
Alleged was euthanized Friday morning at John T. L. Jones Jr.'s Walmac International near Lexington, Ky.
The Internet Gambling Prohibition Act left the House Commerce Committee intact Friday.
The Maryland Jockey Club has loaned $5.1 million to the owner of Rosecroft Raceway to buy Ocean Downs.
Multiple grade I winner Yagli has been retired.
Crimplene solidified her status as Europe's top 3-year-old filly with a convincing 2 1/2-length victory in Friday's Coronation Stakes (Eng-I).
Fruits of Love, a 5-year-old son of Hansel--Vallee Secrete, by Secretariat, posted his second consecutive victory in the Hardwicke Stakes (Eng-II) at Royal Ascot Friday.
Prominent central Kentucky stallion Kingmambo won't be finishing the breeding season.
An announcement is reportedly due today to confirm the acquisition of Arlington International by Churchill Downs.
Freshman sire Forest Wildcat was represented by his first winner Thursday.
The price of Magna Entertainment's stock continued its recent spiral.
Special wagering will be offered as part of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's All-Star Jockey Championship Friday night at Lone Star Park.
Chief Seattle breezed seven furlongs Thursday morning at Belmont Park in preparation for the Dwyer stakes.
Possible starters for the Hollywood Gold Cup
Swaps Sets World Record
News By Date
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- First Starters for Stay Thirsty, Shackleford
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work