Cryptorchidism is a congenital condition (i.e., the individual is born with it) in which one (unilateral) or both (bilateral) of the testes fail to descend into the scrotum. A number of common terms have been used to describe cryptorchids, including "rig," "false rig," and "ridgling." Embryologically, the testes develop high ...
Most Popular Stories
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- Thoro-Graph Products Added to Equibase.com
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Value in Young Sires at Keeneland September
- Champion English Channel Relocates to Calumet