Cryptorchidism is a congenital condition (i.e., the individual is born with it) in which one (unilateral) or both (bilateral) of the testes fail to descend into the scrotum. A number of common terms have been used to describe cryptorchids, including "rig," "false rig," and "ridgling." Embryologically, the testes develop high ...
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- BH 100: Commemorates