A group of very interactive veterinarians gathered for the table topic discussion on shock wave therapy at the 2012 American Association of Equine Practitioners Annual Meeting, held Dec. 1-5 in Anaheim, Calif. Susan Johns, DVM, CVA, of Virginia Equine Imaging, and Scott McClure, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVS, associate professor of equine surgery at Iowa State Uni...
At the Table Topic session on shock wave therapy during the 2010 American Association of Equine Practitioners, held Dec. 4-8 in Baltimore, Md., attendees briefly discussed equipment--in particular, focused shock wave equipment. Treatment protocols were discussed in general. Practitioners noted a difference between treating specific injuries versus mainten...
Most Popular Stories
- East Vs. West in Second Derby Future Wager
- Turfway Park Cancels Feb. 13 Races
- Nyquist Begins 2016 Campaign in San Vicente
- Saratoga Mischief to Return in Capossela
- Discreetness, Collected Face Off in Southwest
- Calculator to Make Return at Santa Anita
- Green Gratto Among Nine in General George
- Los Alamitos Announces Spring Stakes Schedule
- Upcoming Texas 2-Year-Olds Sale Taking Shape
- WV Bill Would Decouple Racing and Gaming