Multiple pregnancies are an increasing problem in breeding management. They are usually multizygotic (originating from several ova, i.e., the result of multiple ovulations, thus giving nonidentical offspring). Monozygotic twins (originating from a single fertilized ovum th...
Infertility is a major problem in some broodmares. A large incidence of infertility is seen in valuable, intensively bred mares such as racehorses and performance mares, and significant amounts of money and time are devoted to dealing with the problem.
There are many causes of infertility, but endometritis (inflammation of the endometrial lining of t...
Most Popular Stories
- Martin Defends Sending 'Chrome' to Ascot
- 2015 Florida Derby Race Sequence
- Rivals Back to Challenge Dortmund in SA Derby
- Blue Grass Hopefuls Train at Keeneland
- Blinkers On 'Truth Or Else' in Arkansas Derby
- Grade II Winner Williamstown Dead at 25
- Podcast: Haskin's Racing Review for April 1
- HRTV to Air Penn National Gaming Challenge
- Report: KY Expanded Gaming Push Again in 2016
- Kentucky Tracks, HBPA Partner to Fund TAA