Before 2006, the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center (NBC, formally the George D. Widener Hospital for Large Animals) was just one on a list of well-respected large-animal veterinary teaching hospitals in the United States.
Top-notch care, increased capacity for colic cases, and state-of-the-art biosecurity to control the spread of infectious disease were the driving forces behind the construction of the 18,540-square-foot James M. Moran Jr. Critical Care Center at the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center (NBC) in Kennett Square.
Most Popular Stories
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Illinois Gaming Plans Would Slice Racing Aid
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Midnight Hawk Brings Illinois Derby Intrigue
- Stronach Takes Stand on Integrity Reforms
- And They're Off: The End of the Trail Edition
- Regulators Begin Asmussen Investigations
- Dude Back On Game for Charles Town Classic
- Street Boss Colt Among Top OBS Day 2 Workers
- Eight Rivals Try Kid Cruz in Federico Tesio