Before 2006, the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center (NBC, formally the George D. Widener Hospital for Large Animals) was just one on a list of well-respected large-animal veterinary teaching hospitals in the United States.
Top-notch care, increased capacity for colic cases, and state-of-the-art biosecurity to control the spread of infectious disease were the driving forces behind the construction of the 18,540-square-foot James M. Moran Jr. Critical Care Center at the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center (NBC) in Kennett Square.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances
- Fast Anna Get Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Velazquez to Ride Euro Charline in QEII
- Churchill, Yum! Brands Ink 5-Year Agreement