Margolis had been looking forward to saddling his first horse in New York, where he had worked as an assistant to Stanley Hough."It's disappointing," Margolis said. "The horse worked great the other day and Albarado really was excited and I was starting to get excited after the way he worked. But he's run hard and trained hard all winter and I think the time will do him good. I think maybe we'll have a good 4-year-old and maybe even get him ready for the Clark Handicap (GII) this fall against the older horses." Request For Parole has earned $343,812 in his career, with four victories from 11 starts.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa