Phillip Hermann, who shares CEO duties with Luniewski, will become Youbet.comês president and remain chief financial officer.Marshallês involves the issuance of notes to the company for a term of 12 months at an interest rate of 12% per annum secured by Youbet.comês assets. He will also receive five-year warrants to purchase 750,000 shares of the Company's Common Stock at an exercise price of $.50 per share.
The transaction is expected to close and the management changes are expected to occur within the next 10 days.Last week, Youbet.com (Nasdaq:UBET) received notice from the Nasdaq Stock market that it isn't in compliance with the $1 a share minimum bid price standard. The company may apply to transfer its stock to the Nasdaq SmallCap Market if it does not come into compliance by May 15.Youbet.com closed Wednesday at 63 cents, up 1 cent, or 1.6%. As of 2 p.m. Thursday, the stock rose a modest 5 cents to 68 cents per share.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap
- Penn National Plans to Race 200 Days in 2014