In a move designed to expand the distribution of Brazilian racing globally, Codere Brazil announced an exclusive joint agreement Feb. 5 with Jockey Club Parana to share its signal with other racing jurisdictions on a comingled basis, including the United States, Australia, Asia, and other Latin countries.
Most Popular Stories
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos
- Competitive Field of 12 Distaffers in Frankel
- Leading Sire of 2014 - Tapit
- Can Shared Belief Be Beaten in the Malibu?
- NY to Adopt ARCI Rules on Multiple Violations
- Don't Tell Sophia Back at Oaklawn for 2015
- Handsome Mike to Stand at Pleasant Acres
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- New Purse Payout for Charles Town Classic