In a move designed to expand the distribution of Brazilian racing globally, Codere Brazil announced an exclusive joint agreement Feb. 5 with Jockey Club Parana to share its signal with other racing jurisdictions on a comingled basis, including the United States, Australia, Asia, and other Latin countries.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Hard Not to Like Seeking CA Score in Gamely
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont