The following horses have been supplemented to the Fasig-Tipton November sale, to be held Nov. 4 in Lexington, beginning at 4 p.m. at the Newtown Paddock sale grounds.
• Golden Artemis, the dam of Darley Alcibiades (gr. I) winner My Conquestadory will be offered along with her weanling filly by Desert Party. The mare and foal will be consigned by their owner Paul Tackett, the breeder of My Conquestadory. Golden Artemis is a 7-year-old daughter of Malibu Moon and will be sold in foal to Artie Schiller , the sire of My Conquestadory. The mare will be Hip 210 and her weanling filly will be Hip 211.
• Baby J (Hip 212) is a racing or broodmare prospect by J Be Kout of Lavendar Baby, by Rubiano. The 3-year-old filly has won four times and been in the money a total of seven times out of nine lifetime starts. She broke her maiden first time out and went to on to place in the Schuylerville Stakes (gr. III) and Matron Stakes (gr. II). Last June she won the grade III Victory Ride Stakes and won the Catinca Stakes, both at Belmont Park. Baby J is a half sister to grade I stakes-placed Laureate Conductor and being consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency as agent.
• Danceinthesunlight (Hip 213) is an 8-year-old daughter of A.P. Indy from the family of champions Dancethruthedawn and Dance Smartly, as well as champion sire Smart Strike . She is already the dam of top 3-year-old colt Moreno, who won the Dwyer Stakes (gr. II) by seven lengths and was second in the Travers Stakes (gr. I). Danceinthesunlight will be offered in foal to Giant's Causeway .
• Mi Vida (Hip 214) is a stakes-placed daughter of Distorted Humor out of a stakes-winning full sister to grade I winner and sire Majestic Warrior. Her second dam and third dam—Dream Supreme and Spinning Round, respectively—are each grade I winners and grade I producers. Mi Vida will be offered in foal to Quality Road .
• Champagne d'Oro (Hip 215) is a dual grade I-winning daughter of champion sire Medaglia d'Oro . She captured both the Betfair TVG Acorn Stakes at Belmont Park and Test Stakes at Saratoga (both gr. I) at 3, and placed second in the grade I Prioress Stakes. The 6-year-old mare is a half sister to Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Ruler On Ice. She will be offered in foal to Tapit .
Hips 213-215 will all be consigned by Bluewater Sales, agent on behalf of Southern Equine Stables.
• Amazing Shoes (Hip 216) is a stakes-placed 4-year-old daughter of Empire Maker, from the family of multiple grade 1 winner Zensational and multiple graded stakes-winning 3-year-old this year, Departing. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by James B. Keogh (Grovendale), agent,
• Mo Chuisle (Hip 217) is the dam of Points Offthebench, winner of this year's Santa Anita Sprint Championship (gr. I) and grade I Bing Crosby Stakes, and a leading contender for the Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I). Mo Chuisle has also produced graded stakes winning, multiple stakes winner Bench Points. She is in foal to Unbridled's Song, she will be consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
• Weanling filly by Artie Schiller , out of Fashion Cat (Hip 218). She is a half sister to Corfu, winner of this year's grade II Saratoga Special Stakes. The filly will be consigned by Gainesway, agent.
• Betterbetterbetter (Hip 220) is a three-parts sister to Irish group I winners and champions Yesterday and Quarter Moon. She is also a three-parts sister to Irish Champion All My Loving, who is in turn the dam of Thomas Chippendale, a multiple group stakes winner in England whose victories include this year's group II Hardwicke S. at Royal Ascot. The 4-year-old daughter of Galileo is carrying her first foal by by War Front . She will be consigned by Hill 'n' Dale Sales Agency, agent.
• Nesso (Hip 219) is a 2-year-old daughter of Roman Ruler who had close second place finishes in the Oak Tree Juvenile Fillies Turf Stakes at Del Mar and the Surfer Girl Stales at Santa Anita Park. She will make her next start in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. I). Nesso is a half sister to stakes winner Brazilian Court, and out of a half sister to multiple graded stakes winner Joint Effort. She will be consigned by Three Chimneys Sales, agent.
• Miss Arrangement (Hip 221) is a 2-year-old daughter of Mr. Greeley. She overcame a rail post position draw to smartly win her debut in a six-furlong maiden special weight at Keeneland Oct. 12. A half sister to this year's grade II Hutcheson Stakes winner Honorable Dillon , she will be consigned by Hunter Valley Farm, agent.
Print catalogues are available from all Fasig-Tipton offices. The online catalogue will be continuously updated as additional entries are accepted, with supplemental catalogue pages distributed at Fasig-Tipton once horses are on the grounds. Pedigrees and additional information are now available at www.fasigtipton.com.
Additionally, Fasig-Tipton will once again offer an "Enhanced Catalogue," which may be accessed via mobile phone, tablet, or desktop computer. The Enhanced Catalogue provides updated pages and updated Daily Racing Form past performances as they occur, as well as race replays, news stories, photos, and statistics.
The Fasig-Tipton November sale will be streamed live at: BloodHorse.com/FasigTipton.