The Blood-Horse editorial staff members were asked to identify their top 10 races in the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) and it was no easy task just deciding by which criteria a race should be judged—toughness of the competition, margin of victory, a monster pari-mutuel? After comparing the results and wrestling enough just with which Tiznow Classic to include (in the end we had to leave them both in), we came up with a list for you to now sort out. Vote for the Classic you believe stands out among the 10 top races shown here and share your comments on The Blood-Horse Facebook page.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11