Dr. Doug Antczak--Cornell University.
Dr. Ernie Baily--University of Kentucky.
Dr. Jim Belknap--Auburn University.
Dr. Bhanu Chowdhary--Texas A&M University.
Dr. Jim Murray--University of California-Davis.
Dr. Jim Mickelson--University of Minnesota.
Dr. Loren Skow--Texas A&M University.
Dr. Stephanie Valberg--University of Minnesota.
Dr. Michael Vandenplas--University of Georgia.
Dr. Gene Pranzo--Dorothy Russell Havemeyer Foundation.In addition to the treatment of disease, the panelists will discuss the process of genome research, the benefit of research to the equine industry, and the costs and facility needs for future research projects.Future research on equine disease will require investigations at the molecular level including understanding and utilizing gene identification for diagnosis and therapy.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North