Dr. Doug Antczak--Cornell University.
Dr. Ernie Baily--University of Kentucky.
Dr. Jim Belknap--Auburn University.
Dr. Bhanu Chowdhary--Texas A&M University.
Dr. Jim Murray--University of California-Davis.
Dr. Jim Mickelson--University of Minnesota.
Dr. Loren Skow--Texas A&M University.
Dr. Stephanie Valberg--University of Minnesota.
Dr. Michael Vandenplas--University of Georgia.
Dr. Gene Pranzo--Dorothy Russell Havemeyer Foundation.In addition to the treatment of disease, the panelists will discuss the process of genome research, the benefit of research to the equine industry, and the costs and facility needs for future research projects.Future research on equine disease will require investigations at the molecular level including understanding and utilizing gene identification for diagnosis and therapy.
Most Popular Stories
- Using Bursography to Diagnose Palmar Foot Pain
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Judy the Beauty Leads Las Flores Shippers
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Portion of Vinceremos' Earnings to Charity
- Big 'Cap was 'Holy Grail' for Trainer Jones