Comeback Hall of Fame jockey Gary Stevens collected his second stakes victory in two days when he piloted Purim's Dancer to victory in the $75,000 Wishing Well Stakes at Santa Anita Park Feb. 10. Stevens scored with Slim Shadey one day earlier in the San Marcos Stakes (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Test in Hong Kong
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Horizontal Navigation: Breeding Tab
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale