Other scheduled topics to be covered include a clinical synopsis of MRLS, an update on horse pasture mineral content, management of the Eastern tent caterpillar population for 2002, and understanding mycotoxins. Experts other than the designated speakers will be present to answer questions in their field.
The meeting will review MRLS risk factors that were identified, and recommended prevention measures. An alert system for notifying veterinarians and farm managers if MRLS risk conditions were to occur also will be discussed.Reservations to attend the meeting must be called into the Fayette County Extension Office at 257-5582 by Jan. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Field to Meet Flashback in Malibu
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Swiss Lake Yodeler Solves Soviet Problem
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Sweet Lulu Breaks From Rail in La Brea Clash
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- No Jet Lag Can Make Amends in Sir Beaufort
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Elusive Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field