Other scheduled topics to be covered include a clinical synopsis of MRLS, an update on horse pasture mineral content, management of the Eastern tent caterpillar population for 2002, and understanding mycotoxins. Experts other than the designated speakers will be present to answer questions in their field.
The meeting will review MRLS risk factors that were identified, and recommended prevention measures. An alert system for notifying veterinarians and farm managers if MRLS risk conditions were to occur also will be discussed.Reservations to attend the meeting must be called into the Fayette County Extension Office at 257-5582 by Jan. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Effort to Resolve Virginia Dates Fails Again
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses
- Woodbine Announces 2014 Stakes Schedule
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta