The Nielsen Company on Nov. 6 reported that the Nov. 3 Breeders’ Cup Classic received a 2.0 national rating on NBC, attracting 3.1 million viewers to the hour-long program that ran from 8-9 p.m. EDT. The ratings and viewership nearly doubled from last year’s presentation of the Classic on ESPN, which drew a 1.0 rating and 1.6 million viewers.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Score in Clark
- Kaigun Storms From Last to Seabiscuit Win
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Take Charge Brandi, Mr. Z to Los Alamitos
- The Turf Debut of California Chrome
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Classic Point Ekes Out Go for Wand Victory
- Sea The Stars Colt Leads Tattersalls Session
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go