The auction was held at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas. In February of this year, Fasig-Tipton conducted another Texas Thoroughbred Association mixed sale at Lone Star that generated a gross of $568,100, an average of $4,001, and a median of $2,700 for the 142 horses sold.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Tattersalls Ends Year With Soaring Figures
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?