The auction was held at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas. In February of this year, Fasig-Tipton conducted another Texas Thoroughbred Association mixed sale at Lone Star that generated a gross of $568,100, an average of $4,001, and a median of $2,700 for the 142 horses sold.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate