2--Port Herman, 122, Jean-Luc Samyn
3--Voodoo, 123, John R. Velazquez
4--In C C's Honor, 130, Javier Santiago
5--Silky Sweep, 130, Edgar S. Prado
6--Double Star, 121, Jose A. Velez, Jr.
7--Nunzio, 121, Raul I. Rojas
8--Bay Head King, 124, Shaun Bridgmohan
9--Big E E, 129, Heberto Castillo, Jr.
10--Istintaj, 129, Aaron T. Gryder
11--Sassy Hound, 130, Javier CastellanoThe grade II, $150,000 Top Flight Handicap, sponsored by Delta Air Lines, is Friday's feature. Fillies and mares expected to run in the one mile race are A.O.L. Hayes, Atelier, Castlebrook, Cat Cay, Latour, Nasty Storm, Palmarola, Shiny Band and Zonk. On Saturday's Cigar Mile card Saturday, there are two other grade II stakes, the Demoiselle and Remsen, both for 2-year-olds. Likely starters in the Demoiselle for juveniles fillies are Lady Shari, Our Cozzette, Proxy Statement, Saintly Action and Smok'n Frolic. Blissful Kiss, Happy Michelle, Madame X Ski, Treasure Coast Gem and Water Rights are listed as possible. Juvenile colts under consideration for the Remsen are Jule Bandit, Listen Here, Major Storm, Monthir, Nokoma, Right Too Refuse, Robins Beauty, Rulebook, Saarland, Seat Open and Silent Fred. Aqueduct's stakes bonanza closes Sunday with the $75,000-added Huntington. Run at six furlongs, nine 2-year-old colts are likely for the race. They are: Cool Cash, D' Coach, Harmony Hall, Iron Deputy, Mr. Kipp, Parfy's Legacy, Rare Friends, Saratoga Way and Volley Ball.
Most Popular Stories
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Exit Stage Left Stays Unbeaten in Gold Rush
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Nevada Kid Rolls in Claiming Crown Jewel
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab