Dr. Kendall Hansen, majority owner of 2011 2-year-old champion male Hansen, has agreed to donate 1% of the colt’s earnings from the May 5 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) to the Thoroughbred Racing Fan Association, according to ThoroFan chairman Michael Amo.
Most Popular Stories
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn
- Graham, Amoss, Moss Take FG Meet Titles