Dr. Kendall Hansen, majority owner of 2011 2-year-old champion male Hansen, has agreed to donate 1% of the colt’s earnings from the May 5 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) to the Thoroughbred Racing Fan Association, according to ThoroFan chairman Michael Amo.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Top Jockey in World's Top Races to be Honored
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Stopshoppingdebbie to Start in LA Woman
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Lexington Horseman Snellings Dies at Age 81
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Is Low-Dose Omeprazole Effective for Treating Ulcers?
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card