Dr. Kendall Hansen, majority owner of 2011 2-year-old champion male Hansen, has agreed to donate 1% of the colt’s earnings from the May 5 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) to the Thoroughbred Racing Fan Association, according to ThoroFan chairman Michael Amo.
Most Popular Stories
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- Woodbine Plans Events to Send Off Loiselle
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate