Frank Stronach’s Adena Springs announced that on Jan. 5 Harlem Rocker will undergo a surgical procedure at Cornell University to alleviate symptoms of spinal cord compression. As a result of the surgery it is expected that Harlem Rocker will miss the 2012 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Test in Hong Kong
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look