Broken Vow , whose progeny earnings are more than $4.4 million this year, will stand in 2012 for the same $25,000 fee that he stood for in 2011. Broken Vow (Unbridled—Wedding Vow, by Nijinsky II) holds court at Josephine Abercrombie’s Pin Oak Stud near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses