Jockey John Davila Jr. and trainer Karl Grusmark each recorded milestone victories Nov. 14 at Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack. Davila notched his 3,000th career win with Royal Vessel in the eighth race after Grusmark got his 2,000th win with Honey’s Brutus in the fourth.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding