As a result of strong purse earnings from the pari-mutuel handle on the Aug. 13 International Festival of Racing program, Arlington Park announced Aug. 23 that average purse distribution will be increased by $10,000 per day from $202,000 to $212,000, effective with the Thursday, Aug. 25 racing program.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor