As a result of strong purse earnings from the pari-mutuel handle on the Aug. 13 International Festival of Racing program, Arlington Park announced Aug. 23 that average purse distribution will be increased by $10,000 per day from $202,000 to $212,000, effective with the Thursday, Aug. 25 racing program.
Most Popular Stories
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Lenny's Place: Hall of Fame Edition
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Durkin Named TCA Honored Guest
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby